Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
An insole is essentially a removable layer inside your shoes that provide additional comfort or support when you walk, run or stand,
When we do either of these we are typically putting much of our weight on the insole of the shoe.
Insoles come in many shapes, sizes, and support levels that are designed to fit a variety of different foot types, which is why it’s important to choose an insole that is right for you.
When we are on our feet, we put a lot of stress on our joints. Such stress, if not properly absorbed, can cause problems in our ankles, knees, hips, or other body parts as we get older. Insoles can help with this because they provide shock absorption and help better distribute the stress of your weight along your foot.
In addition to providing better shock absorption, some insoles provide more support for your foot, especially when it comes to overpronation. Adding an insole typically adds support to an existing shoe, and over time, can help address problems like overpronation because of increased arch support and better heel stabilization.
Another common problem many people experience is plantar fasciitis, which is the tearing of the band of tissue on the bottom of the foot. Many therapists recommend wearing a supportive insole as a necessary step in the healing process, since doing so provides more stability around the plantar fascia area.
You will find in wearing Full Length Orthotics by Betos
That you will have
- Effective Pain Relief — As they are designed to help reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis, flat feet, painful arches, shin splints, over pronation, ankle pain, heel spurs, morton’s neuroma, bunions, metatarsalgia and other foot problems.
- They are effectively Special Cushions with Ergonomic Design— It is that ergonomic U-shaped design that best supports the arch, heels and ankle while standing and walking. It serves as a special cushion that absorbs shock, creates stability and balance, and reduces friction.
- Premium Durable Materials — Made of the highest quality EVA, Dofogain and flannel material, Fit Orthotics(TM) are anti-skid, breathable, durable, elastic and anti-microbial. Perfect for everyday use.
- WORKS WITH ANY SHOE: Made for all variety of shoes for both men and woman. Insoles can be trimmed for precision fit
- VIVE GUARANTEE: We stand by our products with excellent customer service and a 120-day money back guarantee.
- They are Contoured to allow your foot to function correctly eliminating pains and aches, providing best orthotic experience
They Can be worn all day : Breathable, antimicrobial fibers to allow for all day wear
They will combat foot related pain: Designed to help with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, painful arches, shin splints, over pronation, ankle pain, heel spurs, morton’s neuroma, bunions, metatarsalgia, aching legs, knee pain, and lower back problems